EFFECTIVE TECHNIQUES AND TYPES
Ice cream is one of the most popular sweets associated with summer and heat. Competition in the ice cream market is no less than in any other industry. And if you take into account the fact that in the cold season, interest in the product decreases, then it can be extremely difficult to achieve high sales in this niche. Successful ice cream packaging design plays a huge role in increasing demand to communicate between the buyer and the seller.
SM Custom packaging is providing the best custom packaging for small business.
EFFECTIVE CONCEPTS IN ICE CREAM PACKAGING DESIGN
Effective packaging should be interesting and attractive to the target audience. To get a good result, you need to remember the following principles:
- Practicality and convenience – good packaging should be convenient, not cause unnecessary difficulties and questions. Plastic cups are a great example. However, in this case, it is best to attach a special spoon to the package;
- Variety of shapes – this principle applies to both the packaging itself and the product. For example, strawberry ice cream can be packaged in berry-shaped cups. The unusual shape attracts the attention of both adults and children;
- Emphasis on naturalness – natural ice cream without preservatives and harmful additives are in great demand. Why not declare the product’s naturalness with packaging? To do this, you can use eco-style images or large inscriptions;
- “Redesign” old traditions – remember what an insanely tasty ice cream from the “Soviet” era looked like. Take recognizable packaging as a basis and add your details. For example, as a slogan, you can use the inscription – “ice cream, from childhood” or something in a similar style;
- Using vibrant colors – colorful and rich packaging is a great and easy way to stand out from the competition.
TYPES OF PACKAGING FOR ICE CREAM
First of all, it should be noted that high-quality packaging must cope with such functions as protecting the product from external influences, preserving its taste and shape, and providing an attractive appearance. Today, the following types of packaging for sweets are especially popular:
- Plastic cups are an alternative to waffle cups and cones. An excellent option for packaging a product with all kinds of liquid syrups and additives. Puff ice cream looks very impressive in a transparent or translucent cup;
- Packaging made of soft polymeric materials is the cheapest and most common option. Suitable for products of various price segments. However, it is most often associated with low and medium price ice cream;
- Cardboard cups and paper packaging are very popular due to their economy and association with naturalness.
TRUST THE WORK TO PROFESSIONALS
Ice cream packaging can be made from various materials and have any shape. Despite this, when developing a quality product, it is important to consider the interests of the target audience and remember that the product should be associated with the brand. To achieve this result, it is recommended to conduct preliminary research of the competitors’ market. To make your packaging “work” for you, entrust its creation exclusively to professionals.
The importance of wholesale custom packaging boxes is that they can easily fit your product or any product because size, color, material, type of material such as matte, glossy, and Kraft material can be used.