Magento 2 SMTP Extension enables you to process email sending in a few minutes using your SMTP server or third party. The Magento 2 SMTP Extension also supports multiple stores, multiple authentication methods, secure connections, and custom ports. In addition to enabling SMTP email, our Magento 2 SMTP extension logs all outgoing mail and even enables you to log in optionally.
Email marketing has become an important campaign for every store owner. With this simple first look, you capture customers’ attention, serious concerns, and strong support and receive an irresistibly attractive gift.
There is no easier option than email to get in touch with the customer. Classifying your business emails as spam can be very frustrating for your business, and they automatically go to the trash.
What is SMTP?
SMTP stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. It is a communication protocol used to send and receive emails between email servers. SMTP is responsible for processing and forwarding emails from the sender to the recipient. To clarify, it acts as a mediator between the two. The SMTP protocol is very important because it makes a huge difference in the email you send to your customers and your delivery efficiency.
The Key Features of the Magento 2 SMTP Extension:
- 100% open-source, support multi-store, support multi-language.
- It’s easy to install and customize.
- Send an email from your Magento store via virtually any external SMTP server.
- Magento 2 Store admins can easily configure the settings of the Magento 2 SMTP Extension.
- Full control of custom SMTP server settings: hostname, port, username, and password.
- Self-test option lets you verify that your email credentials are correct before saving.
- Support for multi-store, configurable different email providers/accounts per store.
- Support secure SMTP server: TLS/SSL, plain-text, username/password, CRAM-MD5 authentication.
- Customize email headers: From / Reply / Return-Path.
- Disable/enable the module from admin.
- Developer friendly.
- It can integrate with any third-party SMTP server.
At Webkul, we developed this extension specifically for integration with popular email providers. Using the Magento 2 SMTP extension, you can get full control over custom SMTP server settings for sending emails. Ultimately, this Magento 2 plugins help you bridge the gap with a third-party email provider, and make you feel free to work with the email service of your choice.