If you’re looking for a PHP development framework that offers a wide range of features and flexibility, Laravel is the right choice. Here are some of the reasons why we think Laravel is the best PHP framework in 2022:
– It offers a wide range of features, including caching, routing, authentication, queuing, etc.
– Laravel is highly extensible, which means you can add new features and functionality as needed.
– It has a large community of developers who are always willing to help and contribute.
– Laravel is well-documented, which makes it easy to learn and use.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive PHP development framework to help you create robust and scalable web applications, look no further than Laravel. Hire Laravel developers from the best Laravel Development Company to get started today. You won’t be disappointed.
Reasons why Laravel is the best PHP framework:
– Laravel offers a wide range of features out of the box
– Laravel is highly extensible
– It has a large community of developers who are always willing to help
– Laravel is well-documented
- Authorization Technique:
Laravel has an excellent authorization technique in the app/HTTP/Controllers/Auth folder. From here, you can control everything related to the user’s authentication. There are already some methods written inside, like the redirect one.
- Object-Oriented Libraries:
Laravel has pre-installed object-oriented libraries not found in any other popular PHP frameworks. It has an Auth class that helps in the authentication of users. There is also a Password class for resetting passwords and a team of others.
Laravel provides a built-in tool for the command line called Artisan. It can be used to manage the database structure, create a skeleton code, and build their migration. To view all the available Artisan commands, you must type “PHP artisan list” in the terminal.
- MVC Support:
Laravel supports MVC(Model View Controller) Architecture like Symfony, ensuring clarity between logic and presentation. This architecture helps in improving the performance, allows better documentation, and has multiple built-in functionalities.
Laravel is way ahead of all the other frameworks when discussing security. It uses hashed and salted passwords which means the password will never be saved as the plain text in a database. It also uses Bcrypt Hashing Algorithm to generate an encrypted password representation.