Today, the fridge is one of the most important household appliances. This is because of its ability to store food for long periods of time and prevent it from spoiling. However, even if you buy a fridge at the fridge prices in Pakistan 2022, you can’t fully guarantee its life span. This is because this appliance is on 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. As such, it will undergo wear and tear like any other kitchen appliance or household product.
How Many Fridge in Pakistan & Explain its Types and Prices?
- There are many types of fridges on the market today. By the time you read this article, a new product may have been launched with more advanced features and the latest technology. We have provided a detailed guide to the most popular types of fridges that you can choose for your home in Pakistan.
- Regardless of which part of the country you live in, an analysis of the local market shows that there are five popular types of fridges for the kitchen in Pakistan.
- After listing these five variants, we’d like to give you an overview of each model and its prices so you can choose the best option for your needs and budget.
Top Quality Fridge
- Price of a fridge with freezer in Pakistan: 41,000 – 100,1000
- The first in our ranking of home fridges is the top freezer.
- This is a classic combination of fridge and freezer, perfect for Pakistani households.
- In terms of size, energy-saving features and durability, these fridges will never go out of style.
- Top freezer fridges are compact and offer easy access to food. Needless to say, this type is ideal for small families and singles.
Bottom Quality Fridges
- Price of the fridge with bottom freezer in Pakistan: PKR100,000 – PKR130,000
- There are many fridges in the market today.
- Each type has a different style, brand and price,
- But there are a few reasons why fridges with bottom fridges make the list of best freezers in Pakistan. If you need a freezer built into your fridge,
- Then a fridge with a bottom freezer is the best option for you. These freezers are made from high-quality materials and are available in a variety of colours.
- Once you get used to the slight curve, you’ll be able to reach all the food in the freezer.
French door Fridges
- Price of a French door fridge in Pakistan: PKR 95,000 – PKR 365,000
- With their distinctive style, classic functionality and aesthetic versatility,
- French fridges are ideal for high-end buyers with large families. It’s also ideal for those who shop at home or entertain guests often.
- With wide shelves, easy-to-open doors, adjustable shelves, spacious cabinets and all the latest features, these freezers make it easy to store frozen foods, from fresh meat to prepared meals.
Double Door Fridge Packages
- Price of double door fridges in Pakistan: PKR 130,000 – 150,000
- Double door fridges, also known as side-by-side fridges, are one of the most popular types of home fridges in Pakistan.
- Their popularity is largely due to their unique and stylish design, which has made them increasingly popular among homeowners.
- One of the best features of this type of fridge is that you can easily get what you need from it without having to bend over or get on a stool.
- Everything is at eye level, making it ideal for people with back pain or other physical disabilities, or for elderly family members with poor balance.
Mini and compact fridges
- Price of a mini-fridge in Pakistan: PKR 15,000 – 25,000
- If you want a freezer, but don’t have enough space in your kitchen, this is good news.
- If you want to save on the purchase cost, reduce your electricity bill and replace your fridge at the same time, mini and compact fridges are the best option for you.
- These are high-efficiency fridges, also known as walk-in fridges.
- Not only do they take up less space, but in the long run, they offer more cooling capacity without the need to buy a larger freezer.
How to Solve Problems of Fridge?
- If your fridge or freezer isn’t cooling properly, any food you store is likely to spoil.
- This is one of the most common problems and the easiest to fix. So, If you feel like your freezer is not cold, check the back wall of the freezer to make sure it is cold.
- If the back wall feels cold, check that the evaporator fan is working and that air is coming out of the freezer compartment opening.
- If, however, you do not hear this noise, the cause may be the freezer evaporator fan. Also, if you hear the fan spinning or air flowing, check the freezer compressor.
- It should be free of any dust particles that prevent normal airflow through the coils.
- Remember that the condenser coils must always transfer heat from the fridge to the room. For this reason, they must always be clean.
Water Leaking from the Floor
Water leaking onto the floor from a top-mounted fridge can be dangerous for adults and children, as it can cause them to slip and fall or even break their bones. However, this problem can be easily fixed without professional help.
A water leak can be caused by a blockage in the defrost drain. This drain is usually located on the back wall of the freezer. An accumulation of food waste and debris can block the drain and cause water and ice to flow out of the fridge or freezer. The solution to this problem is to clean the opening from the inside with hot water. To do this, use a pipe cleaner to clear the blockage.
If this does not solve the problem, you will need to physically remove the debris blocking the drain valve. Clean the valve with hot soapy water and reinstall it.
Fridge gets hot
We know that the cold air produced in a fridge always passes from the freezer compartment to the cooler compartment. It then cools the various compartments of the fridge. Therefore, if one compartment of the fridge becomes warm, there is probably a problem with the air circulation.
All freezers are equipped with an evaporator fan that circulates cold air from the freezer compartment to the fridge. This air then passes through a diffuser located at the back of the fridge. If air is leaking from the freezer, or if the evaporator fan is running but the fridge is not cooling, the diffuser tube is probably blocked with ice. This prevents cold air from circulating properly. It can also be caused by leaving the fridge or freezer door open for long periods of time.
According to one analysis, approximately 85% of fridge problems can be quickly resolved with simple adjustments without the help of a technician. Before you can solve these problems, you need to know what’s causing them and why. Here our experts explain the most common fridge problems and their solutions so that you can easily solve them yourself.